Business Immigration Services for Employers and Employees
Let our Tampa Business Immigration lawyers helps employers and employees navigate the legal system. While U.S. immigration laws encourage business professionals, researchers, investors, and others with unique knowledge, talents, or abilities to come to this country, the immigration system itself often presents hurdles in the qualification process.
- H1-B Visa Filings
- L-Visa Filings
- Intra-company transfers and blanket petitions
- PERM Labor Certification
- Participation and compliance with E-Verify programs
- Form I-9 compliance training and internal audits
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Each of the above visas has varying requirements in terms of eligibility. Once granted, they also have different conditions that must be met to avoid jeopardizing an employee’s legal status. As an experienced business immigration lawyer in Tampa, the Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC can guide you in determining which immigration option best applies in your particular situation.
ENTREPRENEUR BUSINESS VISAS
At the Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC, we offer intelligent, sophisticated business immigration services to national and international companies and entrepreneurs looking to expand or start a business in the United States.
- E-1 Visas
- E-2 Visas
- Obtaining work or reentry permits and employment authorizations
- Adjustment in immigration status and green card counseling
- Counsel in applicable visa types and consulate visa processing
Tampa business immigration lawyer Salma Benkabbou has the legal knowledge and expertise needed to guide you through even the most complex immigration processes. Whether the situation involves transferred employees, seasonal workers, managers, consultants, investors, or certified specialists, she can help you resolve the issue in the most effective and efficient manner possible.